- Please keep your receipt of purchase to validate your product’s warranty. Your product has a 1 Year Warranty on manufacturing defects.
Types of Coverage
- Basic warranty is for a period of Twelve (12) months from the date on purchase receipt.
- Extended warranty is for an additional Twelve (12) months following the Basic Warranty Period.
Your Warranty Covers
- Product mechanical and electrical failure.
- Defects in workmanship or material.
- Mechanical/electrical failure and defects on original parts and accessories that came with your product.
- Queen Of Audio (QoA)’s products are guaranteed for a period of one year from the date of purchase against defects in workmanship and materials. This warranty includes but is not limited to the repair, replacement or refund of the purchase price at Queen Of Audio (QoA)’s option.
- This warranty becomes void if the product shows evidence of having been misused, mishandled or tampered with contrary to the applicable instruction manual.
- Routine cleaning, normal cosmetic and mechanical wear and tear are not covered under the terms of this warranty.
- The warranty expressly provided for herein is the sole warranty provided in connection with the product itself and no other warranty, expressed or implied is provided. Queen Of Audio (QoA)’s assumes no responsibilities for any other claims not specifically mentioned in this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover the shipping cost, insurance or any other incidental charges.
- You MUST contact Queen Of Audio (QoA) before sending any product back for repair. You will be sent a Return Authorization form with complete return instructions. When returning the product for warranty service, please pack it carefully to prevent shipping damage and enclose the completed RA form with a brief explanation of the problem (Include Return Form provided by Queen Of Audio)
- Extended warranties are a continuation of warranty coverage, after the original 1 year manufacturer’s warranty expires
- Manufacturers’ warranties may not apply in all cases, depending on factors such as use of the product, where the product was purchased or who you purchased the product from. Please review the warranty carefully and contact